Each year, the CWBA Foundation honors women lawyers who have made a difference in our communities and have "raised the bar" for all of us. The evening is always a memorable one with about 400 attendees gathering to celebrate the accomplishments of our honorees and to thank them for paving the way for other women in Colorado and around the nation.
The 2018 Raising the Bar dinner is scheduled for Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center in the Capitol Ballroom.
This year's theme, "Women Lawyers Who Raise the Bar through Promoting and Elevating Women and Girls,"
will honor women attorneys who raise the bar through work focusing on the interests of women and girls across the legal, political, and social spectrum.
We are thrilled to have five amazing women to honor this year:
We hope that you will consider sponsoring this annual event to help us continue our important work. The CWBAF was founded in 1988 to implement the charitable and educational work of the CWBA, to promote the advancement of women in law, and to protect and promote the welfare of all women.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits:
- Gold Sponsorship $5,000: Admission and premium seating for 10; full-page (5”w x 8”h) color ad in printed event program; special recognition from the podium during the event; premium graphic display of logo at the event; private reception with honorees prior to general event reception.
- Silver Sponsorship $3,500: Admission and preferred seating for 10; 1/2 page (5”w x 4”h) color ad in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Bronze Sponsorship / Corporate Table $2,500: Admission and seating for 10; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Wine Sponsor $250 (for individuals only): Admission and seating for one; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Individual Sponsor $125 (student tickets at $60).
Thank you 2018 Sponsors:
Holland & Hart LLP
Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott LLP
Griffiths Law PC
Husch Blackwell, LLP
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell LLP
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP
City of Denver, Office of City Attorney
Colorado Bar Association
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Haddon Morgan & Foreman PC
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
Morrison & Foerster, LLP
Sherman & Howard LLC
Snell & Wilmer LLP
Stinson Leonard Street LLP
University of Colorado School Law School
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
Chuck and Honey Goldberg
Craig and Dianna May
Beth Doherty Quinn
Betzer Call Lausten & Schwartz LLP
Tamara F. Goodlette
Barbara A. Grandjean
Hon. Elizabeth L. Harris
Hon. Melissa Hart
Jennifer H. Hunt
Victoria V. Johnson
Diane S. King
Valeri S. Pappas
Maureen Reidy Witt
Kathryn A. Reilly
Hon. Sandra I. Rothenberg
Lauren E. Schmidt
The Sweetser Law Firm, P.C.
Julia T Thompson
A Healthy Lawyer with Eve A. Wood, M.D.